Welcome to Our Practice
Welcome to the dental practice of Hilary Thean.
We are pleased to serve the community of Mount Pleasant, WA by offering high-quality family and cosmetic dental care. The most important person in our practice is you, and we will do our best to demonstrate our commitment to you every time you visit our surgery.
We consider all of your dental needs by offering a variety of dental treatment procedures. Some of our most popular services include:
- Prevention and treatment of periodontal disease
- Restorative care including crowns, bridges, and dental implants
- Preventive screenings, examinations, and cleanings
- Cosmetic care including teeth whitening and veneers
- Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign
- Fast treatment to provide pain relief, including root canals and extractions
Modern dentistry has evolved to the point where even the procedures that once caused the most fear are easier, safer, more effective and more comfortable than ever. If you have any anxiety about visiting the dentist, we invite you to arrange a visit with our professional and friendly clinical team.
Our dentist and team are friendly, gentle, kind and will help you feel completely at ease. Our clinic has a welcoming atmosphere that will reduce any stress you have while visiting.
What Are You Looking for in a Dentist?
Whether you are new to the neighbourhood or just need to find a new dental clinic, we invite you to give us a call and find out why we are different. What can you expect when you visit our clinic?
- Friendly, welcoming, professional staff
- A commitment to put your health, safety and comfort first
- A dedication to knowing our patients as people first, and understanding their unique needs
- Compassionate care that addresses your concerns
- Willingness to listen carefully and support the decisions you make regarding your health
Our Focus on Preventive Treatment
Preventive care is the focus of our practice. We believe that excellent preventive care can help you avoid most common dental health concerns, including decay and periodontal disease. We’ll work with you to provide education to improve your home care routine and comprehensive examinations to catch any developing problems quickly when they can be treated with more comfortable, inexpensive and conservative methods.
We Welcome Your Call
Telephone our clinic on el: (08) 6460 6038 to arrange your appointment or if you have enquiries about the services we offer. We look forward to meeting you and helping you enjoy a healthy, comfortable smile